GreatRates! Monthly Payments Available
REQUEST A QUOTE
Operating a church or house of worship is a complex undertaking. You provide your congregation with spiritual guidance, peace of mind, community, and at times even a place to feel safe and protected. For Expert Assistance, contact us today!
Extra Property Coverage, can automatically include lightening, wind, fire and hail, as well as many non-standard items such as:
- Equipment Breakdown, including computers, boilers and electrical equipment.
- Newly acquired or constructed property.
- Personal effects and property of others.
- Pastor's personal property.
- Ordinance or law.
- Indirect Loss.
Other coverages available under the property coverage are:
- Crime - Provides protection for money and security losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, and forgery and alteration.
- Inland Marine - A broad type of insurance that covers valuable possesions that may be transported from one place to another.
General Liability Coverage
General Liability insurance covers the church's legal liability resulting from injuries to people or damage to their property.
Provides primary payments for injuries occurring on your premises, and for accidents resulting from church activities away from your premises.
Liability options available:
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto Liability - Provides excess liability and medical coverage for the church should legal liability arise out of the use of a non-owned or hired auto.
- Directors, Officers and Trustees Liability - Provides coverage for wrongful acts of church directors, officers, trustees, business administrators and ministers.
- Employment Practices Liability - Employment practices liability covers a church in areas relating to employment including discrimination, wrongful termination and sexual harassment.
- Sexual Misconduct Liability - Provides coverage that protects a church from legal liability arising from acts of sexual misconduct by a staff member or volunteer.
- Employee Benefits Liability - Provides coverage on negligent acts, errors or omissions arising out of the administration of employee benefits program.
We also have the following medical coverages that are enhancements on policies under your general liability medical coverage:
- Day Care and School Medical - Provides excess payments of medical expenses for accidents resulting from activities scheduled and supervised by your church or on its behalf.
- Interscholastic Athletic Medical - Provides Excess payments of medical expenses for accidents that might result from practicing, instructing, and participating in athletic events.
Additional Products Available
- Business Auto Policy
- Umbrella Policy
- Workers' Compensation Policy
- Group Life
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
Let Banner Insurance Agency help you choose a policy that will fit your individual needs. Protecting your assets, whether personal, business, or both, is our goal. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils. We’re here to help when you are considering Church coverage.